The Spring Plant Sale & Festival at Crabtree Farms is this Saturday, from 8 a.m.-3 p.m., and Sunday, from 11 a.m.-3 p.m. There will be great plants, free tours and workshops, live music, and fun for the whole family.
Crabtree offers over 180 different varieties of healthy beautiful plants to fill a spring garden:
- Veggies include: 12 varieties of Heirloom Tomatoes, Tomatillos, Eggplant, Asparagus, Hot and Sweet Peppers, Okra
- Perennials include: 4 varieties of Columbine, Lamb's Ear, Curly Willow, Bee Balm, Rudbeckia
- Fruits include: Thornless Blackberries, Raspberries, Blueberries, Cactus Pear, Grapes, and Figs
- Herbs include: Lemongrass, Mint, Rosemary, Basil, and many more!
- Worm Castings, Potting Soil and Nature Safe Fertilizer are also available for purchase at Check-Out!
Quantities are limited, so arrive early Saturday for the best selection. Click to view the Plant Sale Guide
Spring Plant Sale & Festival Vendors Include:
Silvers Elbert Nursery
Fred Gilstorf's Handcrafted Fountains
Williams Island Farm
Possum Creek Herb Farm
Scenic City Food Cooperative
Mary Beth Sanders and Jill Plumer Plants & Crafts
Fantasy Hills Farm