Treat mom to a special day out at one of eight Tennessee State Park restaurants this Mother’s Day – a perfect time for family and friends to enjoy great food in a beautiful setting.
Tennessee State Parks is pleased to announce that all eight state park restaurants will be serving a delicious Mother’s Day Buffet on Sunday, May 13. Buffet selections and prices will vary, ranging from $12.95 to $15.95. Group reservations are recommended.
The Mother’s Day Buffet will be available beginning at 11 a.m. until closing at these state park restaurants:
· Cumberland Mountain State Park -- (931) 484-7186
· David Crockett State Park (Lawrenceburg) -- (931) 762-9541
· Fall Creek Falls State Park -- (423) 881-5241
· Henry Horton State Park -- (931) 364-2222
· Montgomery Bell State Park -- (615) 797-3101
· Natchez Trace State Park -- (731) 968-8176
· Paris Landing State Park -- (731) 642-4311
· Pickwick Landing State Park -- (731) 689-3135
Tennessee's 53 state parks offer diverse natural, recreational and cultural experiences for individuals, families or business and professional groups. State park features range from pristine natural areas to 18-hole championship golf courses. For a free brochure about Tennessee State Parks, call toll free at 888-867-2757. For additional information, visit our Web site at www.tnstateparks.com.