Father’s Day is slated for Sunday, and if you really want to impress dad and to show your appreciation, take him out for a delicious meal at a Tennessee State Parks’ restaurant, followed by a fun hike or a variety of fun activities.
Tennessee State Parks invite you to spend time with family and friends, celebrate dad’s big day and enjoy Tennessee’s natural wonders at one of eight state park restaurants serving a Father’s Day Buffet. Buffet selections and prices will vary, ranging from $11.95 to $14.95. Price does not include drink, tax or gratuity. Special prices for kids and seniors over 62 are available. Group reservations are recommended.
The Father’s Day Buffet will be available beginning at 11 a.m. until closing at these state park restaurants:
· Cumberland Mountain State Park -- 931 484-7186
· David Crockett State Park (Lawrenceburg) -- 931 762-9541
· Fall Creek Falls State Park -- 423 881-5241
· Henry Horton State Park -- 931 364-2222
· Montgomery Bell State Park -- 615 797-3101
· Natchez Trace State Park -- 731 968-8176
· Paris Landing State Park -- 731 642-4311
· Pickwick Landing State Park -- 731 689-3135
Tennessee's 54 state parks offer diverse natural, recreational and cultural experiences for individuals, families or business and professional groups. State park features range from pristine natural areas to 18-hole championship golf courses. For a free brochure about Tennessee State Parks, call toll free at 888 867-2757. For additional information, visit the website at www.tnstateparks.com or Tennessee State Parks’ innovative new microsite at www.tnstateparks75.com.