The local chapter of the American Advertising Federation, AAF Chattanooga, has named Shannon York, creative services director of the Chattanooga Times Free Press, to lead the organization as president for the 2012-2013 year.
As president of AAF Chattanooga, York will oversee the activities of the chapter including the local ADDY® Awards, Media Auction, Silver Medal Awards, government relations activities and monthly luncheon meetings.
The following individuals were elected to serve as AAF Chattanooga officers and board of directors:
• Melanie Radtke, See Rock City, Inc., treasurer
• Nathan Torgerson, Keller Williams Realty, secretary
• Casey Knox, AREA203 Digital, historian
• Ed Bourn, Chattanooga Times Free Press, board member
• Alicia Brown Oliver, Chambliss, Bahner & Stophel, board member
• Dr. Megan Moe, Lee University, board member
• Leandra Wilkins, Chattanooga Times Free Press, board member
• Kathy Jacobus, Comcast Spotlight, board member
• Tom Murphy, Scenic City Signs, board member
• Fallon Skinner, AREA203, board member