A 19-year-old female is seeking an order of protection against Myles Kinsey Stout, who two weeks ago was found guilty of reckless homicide in the shooting death of 18-year-old Myles Compton.
The girl said in the Chancery Court petition, "Our house was broken into last week and the suspect was in my room. My car was the only one home, so they knew I was gone or thought I was there."
She said she was on a missions trip out of the country at the time.
The girl, who claims Stout has been stalking her, said, "The night I returned home he called me at 2 a.m. and left a message saying he was glad I was home from my trip and hoped I had a good time. I have no idea how he knew that I left, let along that I was back."
Chancellor Frank Brown set a hearing in the case for next Thursday.
In describing Stout, the female said he has a tattoo on his side that says Myles Compton.
Stout, 21, is due to be sentenced Nov. 5 by Criminal Court Judge Barry Steelman. He faces 2-4 years.