Tennessee is home to several companies offering the equipment used to move, build and maintain America through interstate commerce. In recognition of these Volunteer State organizations, September’s Business Spotlight theme is “Commercial Equipment Month.”
Tennessee Business Spotlight is a feature on the Secretary of State’s web site that showcases some of the state’s businesses that create jobs, produce quality products and give back to their local communities.
People visiting the Tennessee Business Spotlight web page can learn about the selected companies’ goods and services, operations, employment figures, photos and links to web and social media sites that provide more information.
The companies showcased in September are:
- All-Access Coach Leasing, LLC in Gallatin
- Astec, Inc. in Chattanooga
- Kiefer Manufacturing in Sneedville
- Miller Industries Towing Equipment, Inc. in Ooltewah
- Stowers Machinery Corporation in Knoxville
- Tri-State Truck Center, Inc. in Memphis