Fire damaged a garage in the Dallas Bay area Friday morning. At 7:30 a.m., a 911 call was made reporting a garage fire at 8122 Hale Road.
The Dallas Bay Volunteer Fire Department responded and arrived within minutes, reporting a two-car garage involved in fire. A mutual aid response was requested for additional manpower. The Red Bank Fire Department responded.
Dallas Bay firefighters quickly contained the fire to the garage and saved the house, which was 100 feet away, from receiving fire damage.
Chief Marcus Fritts, Dallas Bay Volunteer Fire Department, reported the fire started from a wood stove used to heat the garage. No injuries were reported, but Hamilton County EMS was on the scene for any potential injuries. Damages are listed at $80,000.