A local marketing company, Connect Marketing, will be hosting a free seminar Thursday at 11:30 a.m. at Country Suites near Cracker Barrel off of Shallowford Road.
Clint Powell said, "This lunch time seminar is open to all businesses and is designed to cover the basics of marketing and advertising in today’s competitive world. Get your marketing in order for 2014. Lunch will be provided. More details and instructions on how to RSVP are below:
RSVP by clicking the link below or calling 423-505-1014.
Items to be covered:
* What's the difference between marketing and advertising?
* What is digital marketing?
* Does traditional media still work?
* Is online reputation management important?
* What can I do to control my advertising?
Door prizes include: radio remotes, 1,000 business cards (graphic design and printing included), and more.
Connect Marketing is an advertising and marketing company located in Chattanooga. Find out more on Facebook at www.facebook.com/connectchattanooga or www.connectchattanooga.com