The Partnership for Families, Children and Adults has announced its local celebrity line-up for the 6th annual Dancing with the Chattanooga Stars. Chattanooga’s own local celebrity dance-off competition will take place on June 22 at the Tivoli Theatre.
The event features eight local celebrities in a dance-off competition to win their own mirror ball trophy and raise money for their chosen Partnership program.
The DWTSC 2013 local celebrity lineup includes:
· Dr. Ira Kraus – podiatrist, Advanced Foot Care
· James McKissic – vice president and chief operating officer, Urban League of Chattanooga
· Andy Moore – vice president of Private Client Services, First Tennessee Bank
· Lisa Nausley –chief executive officer, Sandler Training
· David Padilla – dean of 11th and 12th Grades, Baylor School
· Ferris Robinson – independent writer and published author
· Gina Sakich – real estate broker, Real Estate Partners Chattanooga
· Dawn Weber – foundation director, Alexian Brothers Health System
“We are excited about our 6th annual event", says Sandra Hollett, Partnership CEO. “Each year the show continues to grow and the performances continue to amaze our audience. Dancing with the Chattanooga Stars is widely recognized as the leading event of its type in Chattanooga, and we look forward to another year of a sold-out show.”
Each Chattanooga celebrity is paired with a professional dancer from the local Fred Astaire Dance Studio where they rehearse their routine in 15+ dance lessons over three months. The competitor who raises the most money and also receives the highest number of votes from the crowd on event night will win the Grand Dancing Champion Award. All proceeds will benefit Partnership programs.
Questions about the event and sponsorship opportunities can be directed to Partnership at 697-3829.