The 1300 block of Fort Street will be closed from 3-9 p.m. on Thursday, for the TVFCU Member Meeting.
The curb lane of the 600 block of northbound Market Street will be closed from 7 a.m.-2 p.m. on Friday, for the installation and removal of the reviewing stand for the Armed Forces Parade.
- Market Street from Martin Luther King Boulevard to 12th Street will be closed from 7:30-10:45 a.m. for the Armed Forces Day Parade line up assembly.
- Market Street and the intersecting cross streets (one block each side of Market Street) from Martin Luther King Boulevard to 3rd Street will be closed from 10:30-11:45 a.m. for the Armed Forces Parade.
- 3rd Street between Chestnut Street and Market Street, Broad Street between Aquarium Way and 3rdStreet, northbound Broad Street between 3rd Street and 4th Street, eastbound 4th Street between Chestnut Street and Broad Street and 4th Street between Broad and Cherry Streets will be closed from 10:45-11:45 a.m. for the Armed Forces Parade and its disbursement.
- All times are approximate. All streets should be open by 12:30 p.m.
- Parking will be prohibited on Market Street along the parade route, on 6th Street between Market Street and Cherry Street and in the disbursement area of 3rd Street and northbound Broad Street. Parking in the 800 block of Broad Street, 3 meters on the southbound side of 700 Broad, and 5 meters on Carter Street across from the Trade Center will be reserved. Parking meters will be unbagged as soon as possible after the parade, with the exception of meters in the curb lanes of 800 Broad Street, which will remain bagged for another event following the parade.
ML King Boulevard between Market Street and Georgia Avenue and Market Street between East 8th Street and ML King Boulevard will be closed from 5:30 p.m.-midnight on Friday, for the Nightfall Concert Series. The 800 block of Cherry Street will be closed at ML King Boulevard and will only be accessible from East 8th Street. There will be limited handicapped parking in the 900 block of Georgia Avenue on the Miller Park side on the meters covered with Orange "reserved" bags.
Reggie White Boulevard, between Main Street and 20th Street, will be closed beginning at 6 a.m. on Saturday. Eastbound 20th Street between Reggie White Boulevard and Broad Street, Broad Street to Cummings Highway and Cummings Highway from Broad Street to the Chattanooga City limits will be delayed temporarily for the beginning of the 3 State, 3 Mountain Bike Challenge beginning at 8:30 a.m. The eastbound curb lane of Cummings Highway from just east of Cummings Highway at Brown’s Ferry Road to Broad Street and the north bound curb lane of Broad Street from Cummings Highway to West 26th Street will be closed beginning at approximately 8:30 am and will remain closed until all cyclists have passed . West 26th Street from Broad Street to Chestnut Street, Chestnut Street from West 26th Street to West 19th Street and West 19th Street from Chestnut Street to Reggie White Boulevard will be temporarily closed until all cyclists have reached the return point on Reggie White Boulevard or at approximately 6:00 p.m.
West 3rd Street, between Market Street and Broad Street will be closed from 3:30-8:30 p.m. on Saturday, for the Tell Me Something Derby Party.
Reggie White Boulevard, between West 19th Street and the entrance to the Skate Park will be closed from 7 a.m.-7 p.m. on Sunday, for the Chattanooga Market.
South Hickory Valley Road between Highway 58 and Bonny Oaks Drive and Volkswagen Drive from Discovery Drive to Bonny Oaks Drive will be closed from 8 a.m.-2 p.m. on Sunday, for the Tennessee State Time Cycling Trial Championship.