Erlanger Radiation Oncology at the Erlanger Baroness Campus on E. Third St. is closed Thursday and will reopen at 8 a.m. Friday.
All Erlanger medical practices will open on time Friday, with the following exceptions: General Pediatrics, Pediatric Orthopedics, Pediatric Psychology, and Pediatric Pulmonary Medicine will all open at 10 a.m. Friday. Additionally, OrthoSouth at Erlanger will open on time. University Orthopedics at Erlanger will open on time.
Due to weather and road conditions predicted for Thursday, the majority of Erlanger medical practices, will open at 1 p.m., including Ortho South at Erlanger and University Orthopedics at Erlanger.
The following exceptions are:
· Erlanger Bledsoe Internal Medicine and Pediatrics in Pikeville, Tenn. will open at 10 a.m.
· UT Erlanger Primary Care on Lookout Mountain will be closed
· UT Erlanger Pediatric Endoctrine Clinic in Dalton, Ga. will be closed
Both of Erlanger’s Community Health Centers at Dodson Avenue and Southside will open Thursday at 1 p.m.
It continues to be business as usual at all five Erlanger Emergency Centers on Thursday. Emergency rooms at Erlanger Baroness Campus, Children’s Hospital, Erlanger East, Erlanger North and Erlanger Bledsoe are fully staffed and available to meet the emergency medical needs of area residents 24/7. Erlanger’s Urgent Care clinic on Volkswagen Drive will open at noon Thursday.
According to Dr. Rob Hamilton, Director of Emergency Services for the Erlanger Health System, only one individual was treated for a slip and fall injury attributed to icy conditions by mid-afternoon Wednesday.
“We’ve had several individuals treated for slip and fall injuries in our ER’s today, but only one discharged patient whose injuries were directly related to weather conditions,” he said. Two weeks ago, during Chattanooga’s last snow storm, 55 adults and children were treated for weather-related injuries over a two-day period at Erlanger emergency rooms.
Due to inclement weather on Thursday, Memorial Health Care System will observe the following openings, closings and delays.
Associates are expected to report to work as scheduled. Associates may call their Director for questions.
If your physician office is not listed here, please call ahead to confirm appointments.
* Radiation Oncology will open at10:30 a.m
* Memorial Retail Pharmacy will open at 9:00 a.m
* Pediatric Diagnostic Associates will open at noon
* Soddy Daisy Medical Center will open at noon
* Jurgens, Parker, & Jolley will open at 10:00 am
* Hixson Pike Medical Center will open at noon
* Chattanooga Heart Institute - closed
* Sleep Center - closed Thursday night
* Outpatient Physical Therapy - closed
* North Park Family & Internal Medicine - Closed
* MaryEllen Locher Breast Center all locations- closed
* MaryEllen Locher Breast Center mobile coaches canceled for Thursday
* Wound Center - closed
* Ooltewah Imaging Center - closed
* Diabetes and Nutrition Center - closed
* Ooltewah Family Medicine - closed
* Patients are encouraged to call ahead to confirm physician appointments.