Golf Performance Center’s first annual GolfFest will be April 4, from 3-8 p.m.Golf Performance Center's Inaugural GolfFest and Open House will be held.
It provides golfers the opportunity to meet all the major golf club companies direct, as they see and experience everything new in golf, and learn more about what Golf Performance Center can do for their game.
Golf Performance Center's GolfFest features deals from top golf companies including TaylorMade Golf, Callaway Golf, Mizuno Golf, Wilson Golf, Nike Golf, Adams Golf, Bridgestone Golf, Cobra Golf, SeeMore Putter Company, Golf Pride, Softspikes, Bionic Gloves, ECCO Golf, Bag Boy, Datrek Golf and more.
There will be free golf lessons, golf skills contests, raffles for golf equipment and more will be available for all attendees. There will also be a variety of live presentations and driving range exhibitions.
Here are a few of the activities the public can enjoy at GolfFest:
- Get a certificate good for a free round of Golf at Canyon Ridge Golf Course for attending
- Free golf clinics by Golf Performance Center's PGA Professionals
- Meet the reps from Taylormade, Callaway, Mizuno, Wilson Staff, Nike, Bridgestone, Cobra and more
- Deals on the latest equipment and more
- Free driving range use to test out the latest clubs
- Get a free grip and installation from Golf Pride
- Be one of the first 250 paid attendees and receive a two-ball pack of Wilson Staff Golf Balls
- Food will be available for purchase from Rolling J’s Food Truck, free drinks sponsored by Coca-Cola
- Entry into drawings for a free golf cart, sports tickets, and Masters 2014 practice round badges with paid admission