Dear Hamilton County District 7 Candidates,
(1) Annexation by ordinance is no longer possible.
(2) The county's role in annexation was minimal, but I thank each of you for saying you were against it.
(3) What do you have to say about providing fiscally efficient infrastructure that still meets the needs of the rapid growth in the district?
(4) What is the true cost of the WWTA's sewer program when new tap on fees fall short of what is necessary?
(5) Does "leapfrogging" older, established areas that do not have sewer for areas farther out create additional service costs for the county in the long run for services such as new roads and schools? Just wondering...
(6) What is the greatest threat and the greatest opportunity for District 7?
(7) Annexation by ordinance is no longer possible (maybe I already mentioned that).
* * *
Will asks what the greatest threat to District 7 is? Well, that is an easy one.
The greatest threat to all communities are power structure elitist that are running for office that are beholden to perform as puppets, instead of the people.