Vision Hospitality Group celebrated its outstanding associates at the company’s Spring Leadership Conference. The Chattanooga-based hotel management and development company presented its annual awards of excellence based on merit and exceptional achievements in 2013.
Vision’s President’s Award for Exceptional Service recognizes hotels that provide exceptional guest service. Nearly one-fourth of Vision’s hotel portfolio is nationally ranked in the top five percent of their respective brands, all of which are located in central and eastern Tennessee.
In addition, the following hotels finished 2013 as the #1 hotel nationally in their respective brand for their outstanding guest service:
Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga/Hamilton Place
Fairfield Inn & Suites Knoxville West
All President’s Award for Exceptional Service winners are as follows:
- Diamond (top 5% of the brand nationally)
- DoubleTree by Hilton Chattanooga/Downtown
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Knoxville West
- Hampton Inn – Cleveland, Tn.
- Hampton Inn – Kimball, Tn.
- Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain
- Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga/Hamilton Place
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites – Caryville, Tn.
Platinum (top 10% of the brand nationally)
- Fairfield Inn & Suites – Cleveland, Tn.
Gold (top 20% of the brand nationally)
- Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga/Downtown
- Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga/Downtown
- Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga/Hamilton Place
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites – Tullahoma, Tn.
All other high honors from Vision were attained by hotel associates in Tennessee:
General Manager of the Year: Scott Taylor, Hampton Inn – Cleveland, Tn.
Hotel of the Year: Holiday Inn Express & Suites – Tullahoma, Tn.
Associate of the Year Award: Barbara Ravelo-Cardenache, Housekeeper; Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga/Downtown
Sales & Marketing Achievement Award: Ashley Gaoa, Regional Director of Sales; Eastern Tennessee
Department Manager of the Year: Bruce Tate, Chief Engineer; Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga/Hamilton Place
Ish Patel Community Service Award
- Individual: Emmi Fulton, Director of Sales; Hyatt Place Nashville Airport
- Hotel: DoubleTree by Hilton Chattanooga/Downtown
“We enjoy the opportunity to formally recognize our exceptional associates for their outstanding successes and being an inspiration to nearly 1,000 associates in our company,” Vision President and CEO Mitch Patel said. “The constant dedication to excellence that these associates and hotel teams demonstrate is remarkable. We are truly grateful to have them as part of our Vision family.”