The American Advertising Federation (AAF) of Chattanooga elected its 2014-2015 board of directors. Each board member will serve a one-year term beginning July 1. Dawn Reeves, VP of Marketing for Realty South and the Governor of AAF District 7, administered the installation.
The 2014 - 2015 officer and board of directors are:
- Casey Knox, president. Knox is the director of Creative and Digital Strategy for Southside Creative Group.
- Fallon Skinner, 1st Vice President. Skinner is the Marketing manager at Over There.
- Skye Childers, 2nd Vice President. Childers is currently a designer at True North Media.
- Andrew Bennett, Secretary. Bennett is a Digital Media consultant for Flypaper.
- Melanie Radtke, Treasurer. Radtke is the director of Accounting and Finance for See Rock City, Inc.
- Brooke Fontana, Historian. Fontana is a production coordinator for Atomic Films.
Board of Directors:
· Kathy Jacobus, Eastern Region representative and Membership and Media Auction chair. Jacobus is an Account Executive for Comcast SpotLight.
· Scott Bruce, Programs chair. Bruce is Retail Advertising Territory Manager at Chattanooga Times Free Press.
· Dr. Adina Scruggs, Education Chair. Dr. Scruggs is Associate Professor of Marketing, Bryan College
· Brian Lutz, Fundraising Chair. Lutz is Marketing Services Manager for CBL & Associates Properties, Inc.
· Mary Bruce, Public Service Chair.
· Louise Elliott, Club Achievement Chair.
· Terry Baker, Web Chair. Baker is a Chief Executive Officer at Tabor Media Group.
· Amy Vitrano, Graphic Design Chair, Amy is a Designer at True North Custom.
· Brittany Lloyd, Board member at large. Lloyd is Marketing Assistant at Dynamic Displays.
· Danielle Brewer, Board member at large. Brewer is Promotions and Programming Director at Hippie Radio 106.9.
· Dr. Megan Moe, Board member at large and NSAC Chair. Moe is Associate Professor of Communication at Lee University.
· Tom Murphy, Board member at large. Murphy is the owner of Scenic City Signs.
Casey Knox of Southside Creative Group, was re-elected as the club’s president. “It’s an honor to serve as President for a second term,” said Casey Knox. “Last year was a great year for the club, and we set the bar high… this next year we plan to focus on advertising education for students, succession planning and adding a new fundraiser."