Sola Salon Studios is expanding to Chattanooga with its newest location planned for Hamilton Corner. The Chattanooga location projects opening this Fall. It will be the sixth Sola Salon Studios in Tennessee.
“Salon professionals come to Sola to escape salon politics and experience a new sense of freedom. Sola stylists can customize their studio, create their own schedule, set their own prices, and sell retail to create a larger profit margin. Many Sola professionals are former traditional-style salon owners who were looking to simplify business needs and take their career to the next level,” said Matt Briger, CEO of Sola Salon Studios.
Sola Salon Studios provides a turnkey environment for a variety of established professionals and entrepreneurs including hairdressers, estheticians, nail stylists, massage therapists and make-up artists. Studio spaces are equipped with:
- Custom cabinetry with ample storage and retail shelving
- Private spaces with oversized sliding/locking doors and floor-to-ceiling walls for one-on-one conversations or playing music
- High quality hydraulic chairs and shampoo bowls to make clients comfortable
- Individual ventilation in each studio to minimize odors and noise
- Full spectrum lighting to emulate natural daylight
- Instant, abundant hot water supply so no more waiting for hot water
- Utilities and Wi-Fi included with lease
“We are thrilled to have the opportunity to bring the Sola Brand to salon professionals in Chattanooga. We couldn’t be more proud of our product and look forward to introducing this superior concept to the independent-minded salon professionals in our market," said Sola Salon Studios franchisee Glenn Bone.
The new studios at Hamilton Corner will be located between Salsarita’s and J Jill and faces Gunbarrel Road. It will occupy 6,200 square feet of first-class studios and amenities for salon professionals and their clients.