Ten Chattanooga Realtors were recognized as America’s Best Real Estate Agents by REAL Trends, which ranks agents who completed at least $20 million in sales and 50 transaction sides, as well as teams who completed at least $75 million in sales volume and 75 transaction sides in 250 metro areas and 50 states last year.
More than 9,500 agents were named to this list, including 103 in Tennessee. RE/MAX had the most agents represented in Tennessee with 34. RE/MAX and Keller Williams had the most agents in Chattanooga, each with four.
· Pamela Brown of CENTURY 21 Professional Group in Dunlap
· Robert Backer of Coldwell Banker Pryor Realty, Inc. in Chattanooga
· Donnette Moore of Keller Williams Realty in Chattanooga
· Jarred Montieth of Keller Williams Realty in Chattanooga
· Brandi Pearl Thompson of Keller Williams Realty in Chattanooga
· Fiona Eischeid of Keller Williams Realty in Chattanooga
· Geoffrey Ramsey of RE/MAX Properties in Chattanooga
· Mike Chauncey of RE/MAX Real Estate Center in Chattanooga
· Linda Lee of RE/MAX Renaissance Realtors in Ooltewah
· Jane Griswold of RE/MAX Southern Properties in Dunlap
“The high number of Tennessee agents on this year’s list, and their success in transactions and sales volume, are all strong indicators of the health of the real estate market across the state,” RE/MAX Regional Services Senior Regional Manager Bob Zumbrunn said. “With the most agents on the list in the state, RE/MAX is poised to help current and future Tennesseans achieve their real estate goals.”