There will be a Commissary Sale held on Sept. 18 and 19, from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. and Sept. 20, from 10 a.m.-4 p.m. at the National Guard Armory, 1801 Holtzclaw Ave.
Those who are authorized include:
- Military members on active duty.
- Members of the active (drilling) National Guard or Reserve.
- Retired active-duty members.
- Retired National Guard and Reserve members including "gray-area" Reservists.
- Veterans who have received the Medal of Honor.
- Honorably discharged veterans who have been rated as 100 percent disabled by the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) due to a service-related injury.
- Dependents of those listed here. Dependents include a veteran’s spouse and children.