The congregation of Hixson Presbyterian Church (PCA), is celebrating its 50th anniversary, and moved into its new worship facility off Hixson Pike at 1450 Jackson Mill Road (next to Stonewall Farms).
The church was previously located at 1005 Gadd Road.
With 300 members, the church now has about 15 acres to continue growing its membership and expanding its facilities.
Sunday School for all ages begins at 9:30 a.m. The church's main Sunday service begins at 10:45 a.m. Robert Johnson is the senior pastor.