Baylor Swim Club / Baylor School athlete Jack Kirby signed a college national letter of intent on Wednesday to attend the University of Southern California in Los Angeles.
Kirby is a four-year boarding student from the Caribbean island of Barbados and is a seven-time NISCA All-American. He was the 2018 TISCA State Champion in the 100 freestyle, 100 backstroke, and a member of the Baylor School’s state champion 400-yard freestyle relay. Jack Kirby has also been a member of the Barbados Swimming Federation national team, and just came off a trip to the 2018 Youth Olympic Games in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Below you will find more of Jack Kirby’s accomplishments at the Baylor School.
- TISCA State Champion 100 freestyle (2018), 100 backstroke (2018), and member of 400 freestyle relay (2018 & 2019)
- Member of Barbados Swimming Federation National Team
- 7-time NISCA All-American
- 2018 Youth Olympic qualifier as a member of Barbados National Team
- 2017 FINA World Junior Championship qualifier as a member of Barbados National Team
- 15-17 Barbados National Age Group Record holder in the following events: 50 SCM backstroke (2018) & 100 SCM 100 backstroke (2017)
- 15-17 Barbados National Age Group Record holder in the following events: 50 LCM, 100, LCM, and 200 LCM backstroke (2018) | 50 LCM and 100 LCM freestyle (2017)
- Barbados OPEN National Age Group Record in the 50 LCM backstroke