CHI Memorial Medical Group announces the addition of Takeyla Williams, M.D. to CHI Memorial Breast Care Associates and the MaryEllen Locher Breast Center at CHI Memorial. Dr. Williams received her medical degree from Morehouse School of Medicine in Atlanta. She completed her residency in general surgery at East Tennessee State University, and a fellowship in breast oncology at Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai in New York City. She has served as a breast surgeon in Chambersburg, Pa. since 2017, and is board certified by the American Board of Surgery.
Dr. Williams joins Betsy Washburn, M.D.; Nicole Walker, M.D.; Angela Reich, WHNP-BC; and Casey Waddle, FNP, at CHI Memorial Breast Care Associates. The practice has five locations:
• CHI Memorial Plaza in the MaryEllen Locher Breast Center - 605 Glenwood Dr., Chattanooga, Tn. 37404;
• MaryEllen Locher Breast Center - 5022 Old Godsey Lane, Suite 8, Hixson, Tn. 37343;
• Atrium Medical Center – 1949 Gunbarrel Road, Suite 202, Bldg. 1, Chattanooga, Tn. 37421;
• Ooltewah Imaging Center in the MaryEllen Locher Breast Center – 64 Mountain View Road, Ooltewah, Tn. 37363; and
• CHI Memorial Parkway – 4700 Battlefield Pkwy., Suite 230, Ringgold, Ga. 30736.
To schedule an appointment at any location, or for more information, call 423-698-0304.