As part of the ITS project, intersections on Highway 153 will be having cabinet upgrades and signal modifications using a flashing yellow arrow for permissive left turns. This work is scheduled to begin on Tuesday, and is weather permitted. During these installations, the traffic signal will be turned off.
Police officers will be present for traffic control and drivers should approach the intersection as a four-way stop and use caution as they approach the intersections.
The following intersections will be affected:
1. Grubb Road at Highway 153.
2. North Walmart entrance at Highway 153.
3. South Walmart entrance at Highway 153.
4. Winding Lane at Highway 153.
5. Target entrance at Highway 153.
6. Gadd Road at Highway 153.
7. Northpoint Boulevard at Highway 153.
8. KMart entrance at Highway 153.