With nature serving as the perfect, romantic setting, Tennessee State Parks are once again offering outstanding Valentine’s Day packages for those looking for a great deal. All eight state park restaurants will be open Friday, Feb. 14, most serving a special Valentine’s Day meal. Special overnight packages also are available at Tennessee State Parks’ six incredible inns.
A romantic dinner package for two is priced from $21.90 to $53.90, depending on the location. Prices do not include beverage, tax and gratuity.
Dinner reservations are available from 4 p.m. until closing at many of the Tennessee State Park restaurants listed below. For dinner reservations or additional information, please contact the park directly at:
· Cumberland Mountain State Park (931) 484-7186
· David Crockett State Park (Lawrenceburg) (931) 762-9541
· Fall Creek Falls State Park (423) 881-5241
· Henry Horton State Park (931) 364-2222
· Montgomery Bell State Park (615) 797-3101
· Natchez Trace State Park (731) 968-8176
· Paris Landing State Park (731) 642-4311
· Pickwick Landing State Park (731) 689-3135
If you want to treat your Valentine to a romantic weekend or overnight stay, the following Tennessee State Park inns are offering a variety of special room packages, some including a delicious St. Valentine’s dinner for two and other amenities. Prices for one- or two-night packages vary, depending on the location. For room reservations or additional details, please contact the inn directly at:
· Fall Creek Falls State Park (800) 250-8610
· Henry Horton State Park (800) 250-8612
· Montgomery Bell State Park (800) 250-8613
· Natchez Trace State Park (800) 250-8616
· Paris Landing State Park (800) 250-8614
· Pickwick Landing State Park (800) 250-8615
Tennessee’s 54 state parks offer diverse natural, recreational and cultural experiences for individuals, families, or business and professional groups. State park features range from pristine natural areas to 18-hole championship golf courses. The Tennessee State Parks system was established through legislation in 1937 and today there is a state park within an hour’s drive of just about anywhere in the state. For more information about Tennessee State Parks, please visit http://tnstateparks.com/. For a free brochure about Tennessee State Parks, call 1-888-867-2757.