The Company Lab (CO.LAB) will host the third annual GIGTANK Demo Day featuring startup pitches from the entrepreneurs of GIGTANK 2014, as well as a keynote address from Terry Wohlers, the world’s foremost authority on the 3D printing/additive manufacturing industry. The event will also present panel discussions with special guests, including executives from the two largest manufacturers in 3D printing and experts from Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Greentech Media and the University of Miami.
It will be next Tuesday at Girls Preparatory School.
- Terry Wohlers, principal author of the Wohlers Report & president of Wohlers Associates, Inc.
- Chattanooga Mayor Andy Berke
- Hamilton County Mayor Jim Coppinger
- Mike Bradshaw, director of GIGTANK and executive director of CO.LAB
- Charlie Brock, CEO of Launch Tennessee
- National experts in 3D printing, the energy sector and healthcare
- The startups of GIGTANK 2014
It will showcase the startups of GIGTANK 2014 before a national audience of investors and industry leaders while providing the general public with an inside view of emerging innovations in 3D printing/additive manufacturing, healthcare and smart grid development, officials said
Tuesday, July 29 // View the full schedule.
9:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. // Full event
11:15 a.m. // Keynote address
12:45 p.m. // Panel discussions with national industry experts