Connect Marketing will be hosting Eric Buchanan as he leads a free lunch seminar for local insurance agents at the DoubleTree Hotel Downtown on Thursday Aug. 7 at 11:30 a.m. The theme will be ‘Helping Insurance Agents Be a Hero to Their Clients’.
Mr. Buchanan is a local attorney who routinely speaks to insurance groups, HR professionals, and attorney associations around the country on various topics. He will be covering:
· Common Issues in Tennessee Disputes and how to avoid them.
· Purchasing the policy – sales and application process.
· Application for benefits and coverage problems.
· Claims – handling and working with ICA.
· What is ERISA and how can it affect your client?
This will be an informative free lunch-time presentation and there will be time allotted for questions and answers. Seating is limited. Find out more and reserve a seat by calling 505-1014.