The Tennessee Valley Authority board of directors will hold a public meeting on Feb. 16 in the Missionary Ridge Auditorium of the Chattanooga Office Complex, 1101 Market St. in Chattanooga, Meeting No. 18-01 .
The public may comment on any agenda item or subject at a public listening session, which begins at 9:30 a.m. Registration of speakers at the public listening session is required. Speakers may preregister at https://www.tva.com/board, or register on-site until 15 minutes before the public listening session begins at 9:30 a.m. Pre-registered speakers will address the board first.
Following the end of the public listening session, the meeting will be called to order to consider the agenda items listed below. TVA management will answer questions from the news media following the board meeting.
The public listening session and board meeting can be viewed live from the board of directors webpage at https://www.tva.com/board. The link will be available a few minutes prior to start time of the meeting.
- Discussion of committee membership
- Approval of minutes of the November 9, 2017, Board Meeting
1. Report from President and CEO
2. Report of the Finance, Rates, and Portfolio Committee
3. Report of the Audit, Risk, and Regulation Committee
4. Report of the Nuclear Oversight Committee
5. Report of the External Relations Committee
A. Federal Advisory Committee Act Charter Renewals
6. Report of the People and Performance Committee
7. Information Items
A. Conveyance of Power System Assets to a Customer
B. Committee Membership
People who plan to attend the meeting and have special needs should call 865-632-6000. Anyone who wishes to comment on any of the agenda in writing may send their comments to: TVA Board of Directors, Board Agenda Comments, 400 West Summit Hill Dr., Knoxville, Tn. 37902.