A home was damaged by fire in the Ooltewah area on Thursday night. At 9:35 p.m. a 911 call was made reporting a house fire at 9334 Fuller Road.
The Tri-Community Volunteer Fire Department responded and reported smoke coming from the house. Firefighters quickly entered the structure to find fire on the second floor in a bedroom. Firefighters were able to get contain the fire to the bedroom and under control within 25 minutes.
No injuries were reported, but Hamilton County EMS was on the scene for any potential injuries.
According to Tri-Community VFD Assistant Chief Dennis Thomason, damages are listed at $40,000 and the fire will be under investigation by the Tri-Community Fire Marshall’s Office.