Three people have died at Athens, Tn., after ingesting medicine from a pain patch.
The deaths were related to the improper use of the drug Fentanyl, Athens Police said.
The Athens Post said one victim, Johnny Ghormley, was found unconscious inside his home on Palos Street. He later died.
Harold Coleman, 48, was found dead in his driveway on South Jackson Street.
Donald Sturdivant, 46, was unconscious inside the South Jackson residence, and he later died.
Police said Fentanyl was found in the mouths of all three victims, who had been chewing it.