The Nursing and Allied Health Division at Chattanooga State offers monthly information sessions for students interested in a health care career. Most sessions last one hour and are not mandatory, but strongly recommended. Radiologic Technology, EMS, Health Information Management and Dental Assisting are programs that require attendance at a session.
Program directors will explain the process for applying to a program, what to expect once admitted, discuss job opportunities, and answer questions.
The following sessions are scheduled for August and September:
• Pharmacy Technician: Aug. 19, 10 a.m., HSC-2118
• Physical Therapist Assistant: Sept. 3, 3 p.m., HSC-2029
• Dental Assisting: Sept. 4, 5:30 p.m., HSC-2028
• Nursing: Sept. 9, choice of 9 a.m. or 5 p.m., HSC-1083
• Respiratory Care: Sept. 10, Noon, HSC-2117
• Dental Hygiene: Sept. 12, 1 p.m.. HSC-2031
• Health Sciences RX TN: Sept. 16, 10 a.m., HSC-2088
• Health Information Management, Sept. 23, 5:30 p.m., HSC-2106
For more information, visit http://www.chattanoogastate.edu/nursing-allied-health or call 423-697-4450.