The Chattanooga/Hamilton County Medical Society will hold a health care forum on Tuesday at 6 p.m. The forum will cover:
- How the Impact of the Affordable Care Act will impact medical practices and hospitals
- Medicaid Expansion and the consequences of failing to expand
- Tennessee Payment Reform Initiative coming in January
Speakers will include:
- Chris Young, MD, President, Tennessee Medical Association
- Yarnell Beatty, Vice President for Advocacy, Tennessee Medical Association
- Mary Layne Van Cleave, Chief Operating Officer, Tennessee Hospital Association
The forum will be held on Tuesday, at Erlanger’s Probasco Auditorium from 6-7:30 p.m. Refreshments will be served.
RSVPs are requested by Monday, by calling Irene at 622-2872 or by emailing email@example.com.