Chattanooga Mayor Andy Berke will be the featured speaker at the Downtown Council’s meeting on Thursday.
His discussion will cover the following points of interest:
· Chattanooga Forward: A forecast for the next 12 months
· Downtown Chattanooga: Opportunities for an economy on the rise
· Business in the Innovation District: How to attract and retain the best of the best
· Volkswagen and Downtown: Sharing the Chattanooga story with visitors from around the world
· Thrive 2055: Chattanooga’s role in building a vibrant, shared regional economy
The meeting schedule is as follows:
7:30 a.m. – Breakfast and networking
8 a.m. – Program begins
The meeting will be at the Sheraton Read House Hotel, 827 Broad St.
Downtown Council meetings take place the first Friday of each month. Meetings cost $15 and include a full breakfast. Valet parking is free.
For more information about the Downtown Council, contact Mical Traynor at 423 305-9692 or firstname.lastname@example.org.