Miller & Martin PLLC announced that nine of its attorneys were named Best Lawyers "Lawyer of the Year" for 2018 for their respective disciplinesin their cities. Only a single lawyer in each specialty, within a metropolitan area, is honored as "Lawyer of the Year."
Those recognized as "Lawyer of the Year" receive particularly impressive ratings in Best Lawyers surveys by earning a high level of respect among their peers for their abilities, professionalism and integrity.
Best Lawyers "Lawyer of the Year" for the Chattanooga Metropolitan Area:
· John R.
Bode - Litigation - Labor and Employment
· William L. Brown - Arbitration
· Christie Kizer Burbank - Health Care Law
· James M. Haley IV - Securitization and Structured Finance Law
· Douglas T. Johnson - Trademark Law
· Hugh F. Sharber - Corporate Law
· C. Crews Townsend - Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
· W. Randall Wilson - Litigation – Construction
Best Lawyers "Lawyer of the Year" for the Nashville Metropolitan Area:
· Douglas Berry - Land Use and Zoning Law