Local Veterinarian Tai Federico Among Those TVMA Announces As Executive Board
Friday, April 19, 2019
Tai Federico, DVM of Riverview Animal Hospital in Chattanooga has been named as the vice president of the Tennessee Veterinary Medical Association 2019-2020 Executive Board. The board is comprised of veterinarians from across the state.
The newly elected officers are:
• President – Danny Walker, DVM, University of Tennessee at Martin;
• President-Elect – Matt Povlovich, DVM, Tennessee Equine Hospital, Thompson’s Station;
• Vice-President – Tai Federico, DVM, Riverview Animal Hospital, Chattanooga;
• Secretary/Treasurer – Margaret (Midge) Phillips, DVM, Clovercroft Veterinary Hospital, Franklin;
• Immediate Past President - Russell Reel, DVM, Morristown Animal Hospital, Morristown;
Six members-at-large were also elected to represent East, West and Middle Tennessee. They are: Joanne Hibbs, DVM, Tazewell Pike Animal Clinic, Corryton; Robert Monin, DVM, Mountain Empire Large Animal Hospital, Johnson City; Bob Parker, DVM, Shelby Center Hospital for Animals, Bartlett, Laura Dabney, Northside Animal Clinic, Humboldt; Beau House, DVM, Nashville Veterinary Specialists, Nashville; and Julie Buford, DVM, Nashville Veterinary Specialists, Nashville.
Deloris Green Gaines, CMP, serves as the executive director for the Tennessee Veterinary Medical Association.