Cleveland/Bradley Chamber of Commerce announces the members of its 2017-2018 Leadership Cleveland class. Leadership Cleveland is a nine-month community development initiative that brings professionals throughout the region together to cultivate leadership, exposure to volunteer opportunities and positive community growth.
“As a bridge, Leadership Cleveland empowers participants with knowledge, networks and partnerships with the goal to make them more effective in addressing issues and identifying opportunities impacting our community,” stated Bernadette Douglas, executive vice president at the Cleveland/Bradley Chamber.
The 2017-2018 class kicked-off with a September orientation, followed by a retreat day at Johnston Woods in early October. The remainder of the monthly sessions through May will address aspects of leadership and community challenges.
The following professionals will participate in the 2017-2018 Leadership Cleveland program:
- Cheryl Bressler, HR Sources & Solutions
- Richard Burnette, Andrew Johnson Bank
- Brittany Cannon, Bradley County Board of Education
- Trae Cody, Companion Funeral & Cremation Service
- Ginger Davis, Life Bridges
- Connie DeLoach, Tennova Healthcare – Cleveland
- Ellen Dobbs, Easy Auto
- Karen Hall, Cleveland Utilities
- Crystal Hatcher, Bowater Credit Union
- Joel Henderson, Cleveland/Bradley Chamber of Commerce
- Bradley Hudson, Easy Auto
- Jeff Luther, Cleveland Utilities
- Bill Martin, First Tennessee
- Joshua Rogers, Wholesale Supply Group
- Samuel Turnipseed, Southern Heritage Bank
- Patricia Weaver, Cleveland State Community College
“We have another great group of emerging leaders representing our community,” said Ms. Douglas. “We are confident they will make significant contributions in the years ahead.”
Nominations for the 2018-2019 class will be accepted in summer 2018. Find more information about the program, call 423-472-6587or visit www.clevelandchamber.com.