Morning Pointe Senior Living presented the annual corporate leadership awards to five of its assisted living and Alzheimer’s memory care communities for exemplifying exceptional commitment to quality care and customer service for residents and their families.
Annually, the Chattanooga-based senior healthcare services company acknowledges top-performing teams of caregivers, directors and customer service associates across the Southeast. Executives from each of the winning communities received a plaque and a trip to Chattanooga to be recognized by corporate leadership during Morning Pointe’s annual year-end awards banquet. Honors presented include:
· Campus of the Year Award – Morning Pointe of Russell and The Lantern at Morning Pointe Alzheimer’s Center of Excellence, Russell, KY
· Marketing Award – The Lantern at Morning Pointe Alzheimer’s Center of Excellence, Collegedale, TN
· Customer Service Award – Morning Pointe of Franklin, TN
· “TEAM” Award – Morning Pointe of Richmond, KY
· Operational Achievement Award – Morning Pointe of Tullahoma, TN
· “Make Your Mark” Award – Morning Pointe of Greeneville, TN
“I appreciate the commitment to compassion that is demonstrated by all of our associates,” sayid Greg A. Vital, president and CEO of Morning Pointe. “We are proud to have the opportunity to honor these communities that make Morning Pointe the region’s choice for senior care.”
During the ceremony, Morning Pointe reflected over its two decades of service with the “Make Your Mark” campaign, as residents, associates and volunteers came together to give back more than 40,000 hours of community service in 2017. The healthcare services company also presented the peer-reviewed annual Exceeding Expectations awards to individual associates for caregiving and customer service excellence. Additionally, caregivers, nurses, maintenance and other support personnel are recognized every quarter, receiving honors for exceptional senior care all year around.
“At the very core of great care is a team of compassionate associates who are ready to go above and beyond whenever they are needed,” said Rob Pollard, regional vice president at Morning Pointe. “It is because of their dedication that we can make a difference in the lives of seniors, families and the communities we serve.”