Physicians Care walk-in urgent care adds Nurse Practitioner Michelle Colby to the healthcare team in Hixson.
Ms. Colby earned a master of science in nursing from Carson-Newman University in Jefferson City, Tn. Her experience includes serving in the trauma unit of a busy emergency department in Chattanooga and triaging patients in the emergency department of a large medical center in Powell, Tn.
“We are excited to welcome Michelle to our team in Hixson,” said Ellis Harris, Urgent Team Division vice president for Physicians Care. “Her experience being able to quickly and accurately assess patient care needs in busy emergency department settings will be valuable to the community and our team.”
Physicians Care – Hixson is open seven days a week and provides treatment for a variety of non-life-threatening health conditions and injuries, including:
• Asthma and allergies • Ear and eye injuries
• Flu, colds, viral illnesses and COVID-19 testing • Skin conditions, including burns
• Bites, stings, allergic reactions • Stitches
• Broken bones, sprains, strains • School, sports, wellness and DOT physicals
• Diarrhea, nausea and vomiting • Immunizations and vaccinations
• Urinary tract infections • Occupational health services
Walk-ins are welcome or for added convenience, plan a same or next day visit online with Hold My Spot or reserve a Telemedicine visit. Visit PhyCare.net for hours of operation.