Students needing assistance with the 2020-2021 or 2019-2020 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) can find help at Chattanooga State Community College on one of the following convenient days and times:
- Thursday, Nov. 21, 5-8 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 7, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Thursday, Jan. 23, 5-8 p.m.
- Saturday, Jan. 25, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
All sessions will be held in the Student Center lobby, 4501 Amnicola Highway, Chattanooga, TN 37406
Things to remember when you apply:
- The 2020-2021 uses your 2018 tax and income information. It is recommended to use the “link to IRS” option to transfer this information directly from the IRS database into the FAFSA.
- A parent/step-parent must accompany dependent students under age 24 to complete and sign the FAFSA.
- To renew a FAFSA, the student and parent/step-parent must know their FAFSA ID and password. It can be reviewed at https://fsaid.ed.gov.
- The myStudentAid mobile app for the FAFSA is now available for both iOS and Android allowing students to complete the FAFSA form on a mobile device with the same ease as on a laptop or desktop computer.
Visit https://www.chattanoogastate.edu/financial/financial-aid/ to learn more or call the Financial Aid office at (423) 697-4402 with questions.