Chattanooga Fashion Expo VIP Experience tickets are on sale. The event will be held on Thursday, Nov. 17 - Sunday, Nov. 20 in Chattanooga at Hunter Museum, Convention Center, Edney Innovation Center, Sculpture Fields and the Scenic City of Chattanooga.
A VIP Experience ticket to the big Expo weekend includes front row seats to all the runway shows. And rather than buy a la carte tickets for the many events, your $350 ticket (A $500 value) gets access to all: food, drinks, swag, parties, tours and more. "Wear your best looks to show off, and be sure you arrive early to take advantage of our unique photo ops, mingling with celebs and shopping our retail marketplace," organizers said.
In order of events:
• Thursday, Nov 17, 6-8 p.m. Hunter Museum
HAIR PEACE: THE BLACK HAIR JOURNEY, an avant garde African couture show focused on the journey to peace with black hair featuring work by Romey Roe (of NY Fashion Week). VIP gets front row seats to a choreographed runway show.
• Friday, Nov. 18, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Edney Innovation Center
VIP gets first seating to Education & Networking Day classes on a variety of topics by visiting celebrities like New Orleans designer, Romey Roe, and Dr. Courtney A. Hammonds, the world renowned “Dean of Fashion.”
• Friday evening VIP Private Reception, 5:30-7:30 p.m., Private Location, VIP Ticket Holders get to enjoy a private soiree with our 2022 Designers, models, visiting Celebrities and more that includes complimentary bites and drinks.
• Friday night performance IF THESE WALLS COULD TALK, VIP Ticket holders also get a ticket to the Pop-up Project’s newest interactive show at Coosa Mill.
• Friday night afterparty in Cooper’s Alley starts at 8 p.m., VIP gets free drinks and special perks.
• Saturday, Nov. 19 ALICE IN WONDERLAND Runway Show, 4 p.m. Chattanooga Convention Center
VIP front row to student and emerging designers. What does the future of fashion look like? What is Upcycled, Slow and Sustainable fashion?
• *** SPECIAL VIP RECEPTION in between showcases 5:30 - 6:30 p.m. Refuel with free drinks and bites and be the first to shop the retail marketplace before the main show begins.
• Saturday, Nov. 19, THE FOUR ELEMENTS Runway Show, 7 p.m., Convention Center
Front row to a curated show from a local designer launching her first swimsuit line to established designers just back from New York and Paris Fashion Week. This show is set to WOW. And, VIP Ticket Holders get front row seats and a SWAG BAG valued at $150+.
• Saturday, Nov. 19, AfterParty, sponsored by Art120, 7-11 p.m., Sculpture Fields at 2001 Polk St., Chattanooga, Tn. 37408. VIP gets 1st drink and plated dinner, Join us for the best Wrap Party in history as we celebrate the close of CFE 2022. The party is a fundraiser for Art120, our local non profit partner, hosted by Sculpture Fields and it will feature a live DJ to get you dancing, great cocktails, delicious meals prepared by local chefs and loads of fun.
• Sunday, Nov. 20, DISCOVER CHATTANOOGA between 9 a.m.-2 p.m. at your leisure Self-Guided Tour (w/ Tastings) by Chatt Taste -
This curated self-guided tour includes tastings, art and fashion stops. Join up with old or new friends to have a group experience, or meander by yourself through some of the best experiences the city has to offer.