Local Professionals Honored At Inclusion By Design Program Inaugural Graduation
Wednesday, December 13, 2017
Pictured (L-R) seated: Chelsea Johnson and Ken Jones, standing: Jonathan Butler, Meghan Scanlon Roach, Travis Lytle, Eduardo Centurion, April Lomax, Dr. Shewanee Howard-Baptiste, Tyna Hector, Brooke Standefer.
Ten business professionals graduated from the Inclusion by Design Executive Leadership Program sponsored by the Urban League of Greater Chattanooga on Dec. 7. Friends and family of the graduates and community members gathered for the ceremony, and Dr. Robert Dooley, dean of the School of Business at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, served as keynote speaker.
IBD is Chattanooga’s first market-based executive leadership program designed to make the business case for inclusion, officials said.
The IBD Executive Leadership Program Class of 2017 includes:
• Eduardo Centurion, The Maclellan Foundation, Inc.
• Tyna Hector, City of Chattanooga
• Dr. Shewanee Howard-Baptiste, University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
• Ken Jones, Electric Power Board
• Meghan Scanlon Roach, SunTrust Bank
• April Lomax, BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
• Chelsea Johnson, BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee – Tennessee Health Foundation
• Travis Lytle, SmartBank
• Jonathan Butler, ULGC Young Professionals
• Brooke Standefer, UNUM
For more information about the Inclusion by Design Program, contact Cherita Bloodwirth-Adams at 423-756-1762 or email@example.com.
Pictured (L-R) all standing: Dr. Shewanee Howard-Baptiste, Jonathan Butler, Eduardo Centurion, Tyna Hector, Chelsea Johnson, Ken Jones, April Lomax, Travis Lytle, Meghan Scanlon Roach, Brooke Standefer.