A chimney fire caused severe damage to a mobile home in Harrison on Saturday morning.
At 10:30 am, a 911 call was made reporting a house fire at 8813 Highway 58. Highway 58 Volunteer Fire Department responded and arrived on the scene reporting a mobile home fire.
Firefighters found a chimney fire which had spread into the attic. No injuries were reported and damages to the mobile home are $60,000.
Mutual Aid was requested for additional manpower and a water tanker. Tri-Community Volunteer Fire Department responded with a water tanker to the scene.
Bradley County Fire Rescue and East Ridge Fire Department covered the Highway 58 area for additional emergency calls.
Fire officials report the fire was accidental.
The American Red Cross will be providing emergency assistance to the couple who lived at the residence.