A home was damaged by fire Monday night.
Around 9 p.m., the Tri-Community Volunteer Fire Department responded to a house fire at 5592 Ginkgo Road. The first unit arrived on the scene advising a kitchen fire.
The occupants were out of the house. No injuries were reported, but Hamilton County EMS was on the scene for any potential injuries to firefighters.
Firefighters rescued a cat on the second floor of the home.
Damages are listed at $40,000. Tri-Community fire officials reported the kitchen fire was accidental.