Miller and Martin PLLC has been recognized as a leading law firm ranking among the 2017 “Best Law Firms” announced by U.S. News and World Report and Best Lawyers, with 22 unique practice areas ranking nationally or in the top Metropolitan tier in three markets in the Southeast.
Miller and Martin’s Banking and Finance Law and Real Estate Law practices were ranked on a national scale.
Listed below are the firm's Metropolitan Tier 1 rankings across all markets:
Tier 1 Metropolitan Ranking for Atlanta:
• Real Estate Law
Tier 1 Metropolitan Rankings for Chattanooga:
• Banking and Finance Law
• Commercial Litigation
• Corporate Law
• Criminal Defense: General Practice
• Criminal Defense: White-Collar
• Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
• Employment Law - Management
• Health Care Law
• Labor Law - Management
• Litigation - Construction
• Litigation - Intellectual Property
• Litigation - Labor & Employment
• Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
• Mergers & Acquisitions Law
• Patent Law
• Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
• Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
• Real Estate Law
• Trademark Law
Tier 1 Metropolitan Ranking for Nashville:
• Land Use & Zoning Law
"Best Law Firms rankings are based on a rigorous evaluation process that includes the collection of client and lawyer evaluations, peer review from leading attorneys in their field and review of additional information provided by law firms as part of the formal submission process.
"Ranked firms, presented in tiers, are listed on a national and/or metropolitan scale. The highest honor, a Tier 1 ranking, is based on a firm's overall evaluation, which is derived from a combination of its clients' impressive feedback, the high regard that lawyers in other firms in the same practice area have for the firm, and the information that the firm provided to Best Lawyers via a survey," officials said.