Nominations are open for the Chattanooga Chamber’s 2019 Spirit of Innovation Award.
Nominate your business or one you know for Spirit of Innovation here
To be eligible for the Spirit of Innovation Award, a company must maintain a meaningful presence in the Chattanooga region either by the company being headquartered here or the innovation being created/developed here.
The innovation must:
• Be demonstrably new or different from what currently exists in the marketplace.
• Have generated (booked and received) actual sales revenue of at least $50,000 as of the application due date (Sept.
• Have had its first sale no more than 3 years prior to the application due date (Sept. 8).
Three Spirit of Innovation finalists receive:
- Showcasing: Finalist companies are highlighted during our Oct. 23 Spirit of Innovation luncheon event with more than 1,000 top business leaders expected to attend including potential customers and investors.
- Video: The Chamber produces a video about each finalist company for the Spirit of Innovation luncheon. These videos – as well as raw footage – are provided to finalist companies for their promotional use.
- Media Coverage: The Chamber positions finalist companies for excellent media coverage and has a great track record of also attracting broader media attention.
Spirit of Innovation applications open July 29 and are due Sept. 8. Spirit of Innovation finalists and the award recipient are selected by an independent volunteer committee of local business leaders convened by the Chattanooga Chamber.
Learn about last year’s recipient, Fillauer, here