Send your kids on a mountaintop adventure at Christ United Methodist Church's Vacation Bible School "Rocky Railway," either July 18- 22 in the evenings or July 19-23 in the mornings.
"At Rocky Railway VBS, kids discover Jesus’ power can pull them through life’s ups and downs," officials said. "Rocky Railway is filled with incredible Bible-learning experiences, Sciency-Fun Gizmos, team-building games and cool Bible songs.
'These are just a few of the standout activities that help faith flow into real life. Plus, we’ll help kids discover how to see evidence of God in everyday life—something we call God Sightings. Get ready to hear that phrase a lot. Your kids will also participate in a hands-on mission project, so be watching for more information on how we can help others."
There are some changes this year due to COVID. Choose which plan works for your family.
• There will be in-person sessions for elementary ages only. This includes rising first graders through rising sixth graders.
• In-person sessions are limited to 125 children, so early registration is required. Register online at www.christchurchchatt.org.
• In-person sessions are either mornings from 9-11 a.m. or evenings from 6-8 p.m. Choose one or the other – kids can't move between the two sessions.
• In-person sessions will include large group, Bible story, and recreation. Imagination Station sessions & gizmos will be done at home virtually.
• All in-person sessions will follow COVID protocols.
• Virtual sessions are available for all elementary or preschool children. This does require registration as well.
• Virtual sessions will have a “box” of fun to pick up prior to the week of VBS.
• Virtual sessions will include Bible story, Imagination Station/crafts, games and music.