The Tennessee Business Roundtable (“the Roundtable”) announced the election and appointment of eleven member-company executives from across Tennessee as directors, joining four others previously elected to comprise the Roundtable’s Board of Directors for 2023.
During its Dec. 6 Special Member Meeting hosted by Butler Snow LLP in Nashville, the Roundtable membership elected five member executives to serve as Board Directors:
- Chair-Elect: David A. Pickler, President & CEO, Pickler Wealth Advisors, Collierville;
- Secretary: M. Edward Jett, CEO, MBI Companies Inc., Knoxville;
- Treasurer: Jim Schmitz, Market Leader, Elliott Davis LLC, Nashville;
- General Counsel: William A. “Zan” Blue, Jr., Office Head, Constangy, Brooks, Smith & Prophete LLP, Nashville; and
- Regional V.P.-West TN: Dr. Nassar Nassar, President & CEO, Savant Learning Systems, Martin.
On Jan. 10, the Roundtable’s Executive Committee approved 2023 Chairman Mike Harrell’s appointments of six experienced senior state business leaders to serve the Roundtable’s membership and Tennessee’s business community in these key roles for 2023:
· Competitiveness Council Chair: Matt Haskell, Partner, Gullett Sanford Robinson & Martin PLLC, Nashville;
· Education Council Chair: Charles W. Cagle, Shareholder, Lewis, Thomason, King, Krieg & Waldrop, P.C., Nashville;
· Health Council Chair: Nancy Anness, Chief Advocacy Officer, Ascension Saint Thomas, Nashville;
· Workforce Council Chair: Chris Snow, SVP & Chief Talent Officer, American Residential Services LLC, Memphis;
· At-Large Director: Dakasha Winton, Chief Government Relations Officer, BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee, Chattanooga; and
· At-Large Director: Colton Mulligan, CEO, FoxFuel Creative, Nashville.
The eleven newly-elected and -appointed Directors join four others elected previously by the Roundtable membership as Board leaders serving the Roundtable in 2023. They are:
- Chair: Mike Harrell, Principal, Latitude Advisors LLC, Chattanooga;
- Immediate Past Chair: Dr. Keith Norman, V.P. and Chief Government Affairs & Community Relations Officer, Baptist Memorial Health Care Corp., Memphis;
- Regional V.P.-Middle TN: Stephen L. Wilson, CEO E&I Mid-South, UnitedHealthcare, Brentwood; and
- Regional V.P.-East TN: Jordan Mollenhour, Co-CEO, Mollenhour Gross LLC, Knoxville.