Chad Wamack of NAI Charter announces the closing of four deals in the Southeast Tennessee market.
Two buildings were previous Pioneer Title Agency locations; 6150 Shallowford Road (2,000 square feet), a professional space in the Shallowford Road Office Park, and 513 Georgia Ave. (5,374± square feet), a historic location that was once a downtown Chattanooga fire station. The original structure burned and was rebuilt in 1952. Pioneer Title converted the building to professional office space in late 1980's and operated there until this year.
Mr. Wamack also closed 7351 Commons Blvd., a 12,700 square foot building in the heart of the Hamilton Place trade area, and 687 Overbridge Lane, a Northshore warehouse.
For more information please contact Mr. Wamack at email@example.com