Candace Owens, a communications director for the conservative non-profit “Turning Point,” wasted not a minute’s time as the Democratic debauchery of Supreme Court appointee Brett Kavanaugh raced like a prairie fire across America. There is little doubt that many politicians -- on either side of the aisle -- play a little loose with the truth. But this Eleventh Hour attack on the Trump-pick who is a whiz-bang in Constitutional law, is the most disgusting and unfathomable plan to derail a valid appointment that has ever been.
The Democrats, so desperate they’ll do or say anything, sent 85-year-old Dianne Feinstein (maybe the most vilified female politician in the United States) to deliver an outrageous document alleged to have been written by a very liberal college professor, Christine Blasey Ford.
It says Kavanaugh tried to “jump her bones” when she was drunk at 15 and while investigators have found more holes in her story than in a block of swiss cheese, such audacity is near-frightening.
To give an example, within the first 36 hours after Ford’s name was known, a variety of news hounds found:
* -- Ms. Ford was 15 and Mr. Kavanaugh was 17 at the time of the alleged incident.
* -- Ms. Ford attended a party without parental supervision.
* -- Ms. Ford stated they had both been drinking.
* -- According to the Washington Post, she states that she does not remember many key points of the incident. She did not recall how she got there. She does not state how much she drank before arriving. She has no idea how she got back home.
* -- There was no rape.
* -- “ …she told no one at the time what had happened to her.” It seems odd that she told no one, not even a best friend.
* -- “This is nothing, it didn’t happen, and he didn’t rape me.”
* -- Perhaps she was traumatized. She was 15, drinking, at an unsupervised party. Perhaps she misinterpreted horseplay. Who knows?
* -- Memories from events over 30 years ago are not reliable. As are memories “retrieved” under Psychoanalysis.
* -- Does revenge matter? Kavanaugh’s mom was the judge when Ford’s parents faced foreclosure.
* -- Ms. Ford is a Democrat, the party where “every end justifies the means.”
* * *
The last item is what brought the Turning Point’s Owen out like a roaring momma bear. She tweeted a great missive that has now gone viral – is the absolute truth -- and tells us that according to:
* * *
THE DEMOCRATIC GAME PLAN IN A SERIOUS EMERGENCY, LIKE LOSING A ELECTION
1) Protest and scream
2) Accuse the candidate of racism
2) Claim that if elected, this candidate will somehow dial back human rights
3) Accuse the candidate of sexual assault. <—— (we are here).
* * *
Now comes the part that is not funny. It all comes down to trust.
On one hand we have a man so honorable he is on the brink of being a Supreme Court Justice. The FBI has “combed him” six times. His friends and colleagues – to a one, mind you – are unanimous in praising his values, his integrity, his patriotism and his devotion to our country. He is a brilliant choice for the highest court of our land.
On the other we have two liberal women – Ford and the one they call ‘DI-Fi’ -- who have been never held to the scathing public scrutiny Kavanaugh just endured. They appear to be meshed with a vindictive Democratic party and – this is proven -- stealthily waited until Kavanaugh’s public hearings were over before “leaking” this information so he would have no way for a public rebuttal. Ford is a teaser – “don’t use my name … I won’t testify … maybe I will testify.” Please.
Just look at the difference! Given the choice – and let’s pretend you’ve got to make one – who do you believe?
From where I sit, the whole thing is a sham, politics at its sleazy worst. Since I have watched the Democrats’ daily behavior with sorrow since Trump was elected, this latest “bombshell” was so disappointing that it’s bang gets only a two on the ten scale.
The biggest horror? This hoax will destroy the beauty and the magnitude of our #metoo effort that allows women to step forward against the leaches and vermin that too much money has ruined since time and immemorial. My God, we’ve reached “it’s okay to tell” and Feinstein is willing to pitch it all in her unbridled hatred for what middle America has become.
I’m told that 60 percent of the women who fight off scumbags never report it. We are also under the belief that there are exceedingly few false allegations -- between 2-and-10 percent. Listen to the voice of Juliet Williams, a gender-study expert at UCLA "This moment is not happening because there are a bunch of women out there who believe due process and the rule of law need to give way to mob justice," she said. "This is a moment where a class of people who have been systematically denied voice, have been denied respect, are being allowed to speak, and first and foremost we need to listen."
Don’t you see? We can’t let an interloper destroy what has taken our women to achieve for decades.
Are we going to allow a universally-disrespect group of Democratic thugs sacrifice all the good and ‘pain removal’ the #metoo has achieved over a shoo-in on the Supreme Court? That’s nuts! I don’t care how long it takes – Kavanaugh is in, Christine Ford will be forgotten a month from now, and ‘Di-Fi’ has a clock is relentlessly ticking.
You can’t let an 85-year-old rabble rouser to pull out all the stops to thwart what is good in America. Anyone with any allegiance to the Democratic Party that pulls this kind of caper better search harder for the light because this isn’t who we are. I’ve seen women spend a lifetime of sorrow … alcohol …. drugs … homelessness … because they fell in love with a far-lesser bum. We must reach much higher than this.