Tony's Pasta Shop had a successful reopening for dine-in services on Monday, serving guests their favorite classic Italian meals, including new drink specials.
Officials said, "It was great having familiar faces back in the restaurant and we look forward to serving more guests as we safely reopen our business to the public.
"In accordance with the guidelines laid out by the governor and health department, our seating capacity will be reduced in addition to more safety measures we have put in place including, but not limited to:
• Our staff has been equipped with proper protective equipment and they have received extensive training on sanitation procedures to ensure both guests and team members stay safe & healthy;
• Names & contact information of guests will be taken at the door in addition to contactless temperature readings as they enter the building;
• Hand sanitizer will be available for guests in our bathrooms and lobby; and
• We are sanitizing all front of house contact surfaces every two hours, at a minimum.
We ask that guests and team members who can answer 'Yes' to the any of the questions below to stay home and seek medical attention.
• Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?;
• Are you experiencing a cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat?; or
• Have you had a fever in the last 48 hours?
"We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation as it develops and follow the guidelines laid out by local officials.
You can get our latest updates by following us on Facebook & Instagram."
Sunday - Friday 3-8 p.m.
Saturday 3-9 p.m.
View the full menu on their website.
To order TO GO meals from Tony's Pasta Shop, call 423-265-5033 x.6.
For delivery, call Dinner Delivered at 423-634-8899, or place your order online.