MAPCO, a chain of 345 convenience stores throughout the Southeast U.S., announced it has refreshed and reopened eight stores across the Chattanooga market.
Officials said, "The refreshed stores boast a brighter, modernized design with fresh paint and new graphics, including murals inspired by the local landscapes in Tennessee and Georgia.
A new spacious and open floor plan includes seating areas, updated restrooms, uncluttered windows inviting ample natural light, new roller grills serving a selection of hot food, and a host of new merchandise for guests to stock up while they refuel."
“MAPCO is constantly raising the bar to give our guests a consistently high quality, inspiring and safe experience,” said Dennis Sagan, VP of Operations, MAPCO Express. “Refreshing our stores is part of building Convenience You Can Trust and we invite our neighbors in the Chattanooga area to experience the latest innovations in the convenience store industry.”
The stores are at:
- 314 Morrison Springs Road, Chattanooga, Tennessee
- 514 Ringgold Road, Chattanooga, Tennessee
- 6200 Lee Highway, Chattanooga, Tennessee
- 200 Browns Ferry Road, Chattanooga, Tennessee
- 201 Browns Ferry Road, Chattanooga, Tennessee
- 5500 Highway 153, Hixson, Tennessee
- 444 Hooker Road, Wildwood, Georgia
- 955 Highway 299, Wildwood, Georgia