The Nursing and Allied Health Division at Chattanooga State offers monthly information sessions for students interested in the healthcare professions.
The sessions are held at the main campus; some sessions are required for program admittance while others are strongly encouraged.
Visit the Nursing and Allied Health website at https://www.chattanoogastate.edu/nursing-allied-health for details about program specifics, information sessions and admission requirements.
Program directors will explain the process for applying, what to expect once admitted, discuss job opportunities and answer questions.
October 2019 program sessions:
• October 2: Occupational Therapist Assistant, HSC-2088, 10 a.m.
• October 3: Emergency Medical Services, CBIH-109, 10 a.m.
• October 3: Radiologic Technology, HSC-2060, 5 p.m.
• October 3: Dental Assisting, HSC-2028, 5:30 p.m.
• October 4: Health Information Management, HSC-2106, 10 a.m.
• October 8: Registered Nursing, HSC-1087, 9 a.m. or 5 p.m. sessions
• October 17: Emergency Medical Services, CBIH-109, 10 a.m.
• October 23: Respiratory Care, HSC-2117, 2:30 p.m.
• October 25: Dental Hygiene, HSC-2047, 1 p.m.
• October 31: Emergency Medical Services, CBIH-109, 10 a.m.
• October 31: Physical Therapist Assistant, HSC-2029, 2 p.m.